Diamond Plus Visa Card - Simple Review #1459816376

Glen Burnie, Maryland 0 comments

They closed my account without my permission and my card dont expire until 2017. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they stated they is no one. I asked for another number where i could contact a supervisor and they stated this the only number.

Review about: Diamond Plus Visa Card.

Diamond Plus Visa Card - Theft Issue Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1 comment
Interest Rate

My card was stolen on 06/22/15. I immediately called diamond plus and informed them of this, and I was told that it would take seven to ten business days.

I waited and followed up pretty much every day to see if everything was being processed and on schedule. Then, on approximately 07/07/15, I called again and they told me that nothing was processed and that they would just send me another one which would be another seven to ten business days. I went off and they pretty much didn't care. I've called at least 25 times and every representative gives me a different story, I've been lied to, I've been dismissed, I've be ignored.

I even have asked for a supervisor and they refuse to let me speak to one. Meanwhile I have my rent money sitting on the account and I can't get my freaking money.

I don't know what to do. Maybe sue?

Review about: Theft Issue.

Comments

Minocqua, Wisconsin, United States #997126

You will have a problem suing since it didn't happen yet! Check your dates.

Diamond Plus Visa Card - Card Reissue Review from Willowbrook, California

Willowbrook, California 2 comments
Interest Rate

On May 15,2015 someone used my card for the amount of $112.30 I contacted diamond plus immediately. I asked for a new card and info on how to dispute mind you I asked for my card to be expedited because I receive direct deposit.

That Wednesday I checked the mail no card I called my card was told send on the 20th and didn't until the 26th . Note I wasn't informs once I send the dispute form they will block my account being I already had my direct deposit made on the 21st the day before . Now I'm calling emailing and no one can help no one is responding to emails as if nothing is wrong I even email canceling the dispute and again it's been days.A representative noted it still no response from the so called "back office" that can unblock my card this has been ongoing for weeks and I'm very frustrated. Every representative tells me something different but no one is resolving my problem I need my account unblocked today is 6/2/15 and still nothing has been done.

No has contacted me reguarding this issue has I as told. What is going on with this company

Review about: Card Reissue.

Comments

Eros, Louisiana, United States #995634

I filed a dispute in February and my card has been block and I need my card unblock or I will be filing a law suit or calling the Better business bureau if my money isn't on my card and unblocked by Thursday morning. I worked to hard for my money and I want my money. Please respond or my lawyer will be contact yall.

to Clemetriss Thomas Fontana, California, United States #995942

call this number I asked for a supervisor they returned my money and also called me 1-888-310-2899

Diamond Plus Visa Card - Simple Review #1429597719

Overland Park, Kansas 0 comments
Interest Rate

I NEVER received MY tax MONEY because i never received a diamond PLUS CARD THEN i got my card with no MONEY ob card they are *** up i'm make sure everybody know they will *** u over

Diamond Plus Visa Card - Locked card

Jacksonville, North Carolina 0 comments

I was told that my card was locked because of two purchases I made...and I had to send in my 1040 and verify who I was ..this is some silly mess and better know they want get any more of my business I just used my card yesterday and they claim they protecting me from fraud..oh really then call my *** phone you don't just cut someones card off I have bills to pay and a family to care for. I was more pissed because the customer service rep couldn't answer one question about my money THAT I EARNED you have got to be *** me then tell me 24 to 48 hours is the weekend gtfoh.

will BE CALLING FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING KNOW THAT.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE

Review about: Credit Card.

Reason of review: call before you lock someone card i was told i just have to wait...no sir.

Diamond Plus Visa Card - Credit Card Review from Fort Worth, Texas

Fort Worth, Texas 0 comments

This is a scam!

I had to call them after they suspended my card twice in one day!

First you have to press 1 for English, even though you are the only one speaking it. The call center must be in India.

Second, the first non English speaking person I spoke with asked me every personal question she could muster, including name address social security number date of birth etc then she asked for my transactions and explanations of WHY I SPENT X AMOUNT OF MONEY.

When they suspend your card, you are blocked from logging on to your account.

The SECOND TIME that my card was suspended, the guy I spoke with told me they suspended my account because I did 20 cash back at Walmart. How is that ANY of their business? We have made arrangements to transfer the money into our bank account, and be rid of this infestation. Don't do it!

Diamond Plus Visa Card - Simple Review #1424113627

Sunrise Manor, Nevada 0 comments

My account is blocked because of a refund receipt being requested to be faxed that has been faxed 7 times and the fax line is consistantly busy.

Review about: Refund Receipt.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Diamond Plus Visa Card - Tax Refund Review from Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Cherry Hill, New Jersey 0 comments

This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money knowing it was available in the system.

I called Metabank and spoke with a representative, I asked him do you see my money in the system. He stated I can't give you that information, however according to the irs we have eight business days to release all funds. This is horrible while the bank collect on interest you're left waiting on your money.

I will never use this company again EVER!!! Shut Them Down!!!

Review about: Tax Refund.

Diamond Plus Visa Card - Card Reissue Review from Bronx, New York

Bronx, New York 0 comments

My original card was misplaced. I called Diamond Plus asking that another card be reissued.

They said it would be a fee for the service,so I agreed to the extra fee, which was 30 dollars, it's been almost 2 weeks, and I have yet to receive my card. My paycheck is just sitting in the account. I've called at least 100 times and each time I called I get a different story. I've recorded every single phone call and now I'm taking this to court.

I need my money!

This bank and the people who work there are crooks! I'm contacting the Mayor, President, the FDIC, whoever will help me get my money!!!

Review about: Card Reissue.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Diamond Plus Visa Card - BEEN WAITING SINCE FEBUARY TO GET MY CARD AND ITS JULY!!!!!!

Rockford, Illinois 0 comments

I had my taxes prepared and put on a Diamond Plus Visa card! I got my taxes back in about 2 weeks and lost my card!

I immediately called and reported it lost had it cancelled and a new one sent out! Problem was it was my old address and unbenoused to be my dad had moved someone in and they had it sent back! (Whole other story but important to this one) So I went to the house and asked them that if I received any more mail there to hold it and I'd come pick it up. Reason for this is because the company told me if I changed my address online it'd take a month to get my new card and in order to change it over the phone I'd need to send in my id social written request to change my address and my signature!

Both things I tried to avoid. So, for over a month I checked my old address no card! So I had them reissue it. (Keep in mind according to them it's suppose to take either 5-7 business days or 7-10 business days{got two different answers} to receive my new card) still nothing!

One last time so I don't have to fax my personal info..... Nothing so I finally break down and fax all of my info (lost card in February this is June) seeing as my birthday was coming up and I had over a grand on this card!! I called customer service directly after and they said it would take an hour or two for them to get to the fax and they would call my contact number!! I waited over 3 hours no call!

So I called back just to get another guy to tell me it takes 2-3 business days for them 2 get the fax!!!! So I waited four and called back. They hadn't received the fax! So I resent my info again!

They didn't get it! Checked to make sure I had the right number and they sai I did! I now in July have 4 transmission verication reports saying the fax went through but they won't change my address and won't send my card!

My sons birthday is in 10 days when I get my card I will never ever ever use this service again!! NO ONE SHOULD!!!!!

Review about: Taxes Prepare.