This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money.I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money knowing it was available in the system.

I called Metabank and spoke with a representative, I asked him do you see my money in the system. He stated I can't give you that information, however according to the irs we have eight business days to release all funds. This is horrible while the bank collect on interest you're left waiting on your money.

I will never use this company again EVER!!!Shut Them Down!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Marie2015 is overall dissatisfied with Diamond Plus Visa Card and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Diamond Plus Visa Card.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Diamond Plus Visa Card to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Diamond Plus Visa Card?

Comments

Once again, reloadit has accepted my cash then denied access to my money with no true reason as to why Reloadit "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Suck  Big Time! WalletHub "I honestly do Not even know Why I ever bothered to sign up with them! It was definitely a Big Mistake! This company is 100% Disgusting And Totally Useless! The..." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more